Resurface Terms and Conditions
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
2. If payment of either the deposit or the balance is not received in time Resurface reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
3. In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund apply: Cancellation 2 weeks or less before due arrival date, 0% refund Cancellation 2 to 4 weeks before due arrival date, 25% refund Cancellation 4 to 8 weeks before due arrival date, 50% refund Cancellation more than 8 weeks before due arrival date, 100% refund.
4. Occasionally, changes may have to be made which we reserve the right to do at any time. Changes are usually minor and we will advise you at the earliest possible date. If your accommodation has to be changed, we will do our utmost to provide accommodation of a similar rating. If a significant change becomes necessary, we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before your departure.
5. Cancellation by Resurface: We reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel a Resurface retreat, in which case we will offer a full refund of all monies paid. Resurface is not held liable for flight costs.
6. The customer shall keep all accommodation fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
7. Resurface reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
8. Your Travel Arrangements All travel arrangements are your responsibility and at your own cost. Resurface shall not be held liable for any consequences arising from delays or cancellations in any of the companies you may have made arrangements with, or for any irregularities in your documentation required for travel. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the holiday location in time.
9. Resurface can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
10. The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use the accommodation facilities and participate in activities. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practicing yoga or surfing. Resurface is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries.
11. Resurface cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
12. Resurface shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
13. Resurface accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customers stay or travelling to and from the accommodation.
14. Insurance & Health (a) YOU MUST HAVE FULL TRAVEL INSURANCE. You need to have your own travel insurance and provide us with those details in case of emergency. Your insurance should cover you for cancellation, sickness, losses and all the usual risks. Most travel insurances cover surfing as a standard – Please check this is included in your cover. Resurface is not liable for non-compliance to this and you accept responsibility for obtaining any travel insurance required for the holiday and the activities you wish to do while on holiday. (b) In any case if you are unsure you should also consult a doctor with an understanding of surfing and yoga to check that you are sufficiently fit and healthy to undertake yoga classes and other activities that we arrange at your request. (c) Please be sure to advise us of any health conditions before you book. If you experience any injury, illness or discomfort during any activity during the Resurface retreat, then you must consult the team. We reserve the right to decline your place on the Resurface retreat if a health condition is deemed a contraindication to the program. If you do not advise us of your health conditions we reserve the right to cancel your booking and your payment is forfeit.
15. We ask that people refrain from drinking or any form of using on the retreats to create a safe place for people to recover. If you are doing anything illegal we have the right to ask you to leave.
16. Any disruptive behaviour that is seen to threaten the stability of the group could result in asking you to leave.